By Maya, Kid Staff Writer
Do you need some exciting things to do?
Here are a few ideas.
- Lego is a fun activity. Ideas to build are motorcycles, a construction crane, spacecraft/mars rover, and animals.
- Ask your parents to make a scavenger hunt in the house .
- Find a super big, and hard puzzle to complete.
- Putting away electronic devices and playing a board game is always fun.
- Personally I enjoy having someone describe something/someone while I draw it.
- If you love being outside you should try building an obstacle course out of random stuff lying around.
- Gather sticks and paint them for a fairy garden.
- Science experiments include rainbow paper, slime, and a tower of liquids.
- Build a fort/tent with your family.
- Ballsticle is a game when you build an obstacle for the balls to do.