By Maya, Kid Staff Writer
Today I will teach you how to make watercolors or chalk, you will get to decide which you would like to do. In my example I chose to do watercolors. You will need…
- 8 tablespoons of corn starch
- 8 tablespoons of water
- Cupcake tin
- Food coloring
- Paper (optional)
- Plastic cup (optional)
- Paint brush (optional
- Gather your ingredients.
- Mix your water and corn starch together in the bowl.
- Pour your mixture into cupcake tin, try to put equal amounts in the cups.
- Put the food coloring into the cups to make colors.
- Choose if you are making watercolors or chalk.
- If you are making chalk let the mixture sit for at least 12 hours.
- Then have fun!
- If you are making watercolors get a plastic cup and fill it with water.
- Grab some paper and a paintbrush and get to work or go outside and get to work on the sidewalk/driveway!
I like watercolors because you can mix colors easily and you can paint over your mistakes. I like chalk because you can use it outside and because you can draw everything and anything. Hope you love your watercolors/chalk.